7/17/2016

25 Bookish Facts About Me

In today's post I am going to do a tag, this is going to be my first ever tag here on the blog, so I hope you will enjoy reading it and also getting to know me a little bit better. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I thought it would be fun to do it. So, here it goes:
#1. I am the only bookworm in my family.
#2. When I was little I hated reading. I remember I had to read Call of the Wild By Jack London in 4th grade and it felt like torture.
#3. The first YA book I read was Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. And yes, I only read the 3rd and 4th Twilight book.
#4. I never read Harry Potter, but I am going to.
#5. I actually prefer paperbacks over hardbacks, because they are easier to carry around, plus they are cheaper.
#6. I always have a book with me, wherever I go. I am a Rory Gilmore at heart.
#7. When people read in movies that makes me happy. I don't know why it just does. It is also the same when characters read in a book.
#8. I only like to read physical copies of books. No e-books.
#9. I cannot listen to audiobooks, I just can't. I tried, but for most of the time it is not working out for me.
#10. I do most of my reading on the bus or on the tram.
#11. I sometimes forget to get off the bus at the right nation, because of reading a book.
#12. Before going to sleep I always read for about an hour.
#13. The first book I read in English was Allegiant by Veronica Roth, it was a struggle, because my English wasn't the best at the time, but I did it.
#14. I like to read contemporary in Hungarian.
#15. My least favorite genre is probably fantasy. It's just how it is.
#16. I love conspiracy and spy stories the most. And if they have historical fiction elements, thats even better.
#17. My favorite book of all time is Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It doesn't matter where I am, it always cheers me up.
#18. I never eat or drink anything, while I am reading.
#19. I buy most of my books online. Since there are no english books in Hungarian bookstores.
#20. I never start a new book on the same day I finished the last one. I just like to leave time for the endings to sink in.
#21. After finishing a book, I liked to imagine how the story continues for days. The characters just stay in my head.
#22. I never put a book down if it is bad, because I always want to give it a chance.
#23. My goodreads reading challenge goal for 216 is 70 books. And I am far too behind...
#24. I never let my friends borrow my books (not like a lot of them want to), because of bad memories in the past, in connection with friends destroying my books. I don't want to talk about it....
#25. I obviously have a book buying problem. But let's face it, this is the most obvious fact out of the 25 listed above and by the way we probably all have a book buying problem, right?
If you liked this post, please tell me one bookish fact about you in the comments. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did and you want to stay updated on new posts on the blog, please subscribe on the right.
See you next time,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment